Tuesday 15 November 2011

Day 10: Weekend tasks and group discussion - 13 Nov 2011

Since this was another day off for sessions, we could negotiate free time within our groups.

Today I was up a bit later 06h00. Today is Sunday (the second one in my entire life that I had to cater to work). Today is normally family day for me. Today I decided to attend church (I have arranged with a friend to pick me up). Today I MISS MY FAMILY!

I did my hair as this is a two hour operation to get it dry and perfect. Had breakfast with the group and off I went to attend church. The theme of the service was obedience. It linked in with leadership obedience and I could just enjoy every second in the presence of God. I felt revived when I got back and was ready for the challenges of the week.

I called home and had a two hour conversation with my husband and kids. We had laughter and could not help to shed a tear. I had a hour nap and @ 18h00 our group met again for more discussion and group work.

It was quite a lazy day if I may call it that? I went to bed @ 09h30 but could only fell asleep late. I had too many things to think about; did introspection and had a marvelous time with my Creator. All I know is that it felt sweet when I got up on Monday morning for the regular drill as my countdown to go home has start.

                                                                           6 DAYS TO HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment