Thursday 24 November 2011

Day 16: Something called HOME! - 19 Nov 2011

The team I shared 2 weeks of my life with!

The final day of going home has arrived. I was up at 05h30. Quick shower, breakfast and off you go to the airport. The wait at the airport felt like eternity. Boarding time and finally HOME HERE I COME!

The plane did not fly fast enough! I was looking forward to be with my hubby and kids. You won’t believe the faces I saw, crying of happiness and joy. For moments we just stand there embracing each other!

The rest is history…

As I have promised the song which I decide is now a poem called:

CLLA-5 Experience

The Carnegie Corporation
Has made a restoration
To develop library leaders
And encouraged vision readers
And although it was a challenge
The program had a balance

And here we are today
With thankful hearts we say:
Carnegie, Carnegie you have sowed the seeds in our lives
And to perfection we pledge to strive

The UP coordinators, Martha and Ujala
Prepared a 2 week training gala
Consultants and professors
Gave presentation lessons
Creativity inspired innovation
And the group gave full participation

Carnegie is melting
A pot of diverse talent
Yellow, red, green and blue personalities
Public, academic and national libraries
Watch out for SA’s leading
Librarians emerging

Now for the hard work! Assignment 3

Till next week!

My own creation and motivation through the 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment